In HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we need to be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
• Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, taking into account your interests and needs.
• We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
• Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
• We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
• Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU
Registered office: Barrio Caborredondo, 81, 39525, Oreña, Cantabria
C.I.F. nº: B39875877
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU has appointed a Data Protection Officer within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide and that will vary depending on their relationship with the company and the use of the website, are:
• Name, address, ID or CIF and date of birth.
• Phone number and email address.
• Location (web)
• Information relating to payments and returns or other banking information.
• IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
• Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested, if any.
Why and why do we process your data?
In HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
• Manage the contracting and provision of our services.
• Manage the sending of the information requested.
• Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website.
• Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized through the website.
• In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
• Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletters.
• Existence of a commercial contractual relationship and / or provision of services.
• Legitimate interest for the processing of data of our customers in direct marketing actions.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary for the provision of the service, HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU may provide user data to third parties.These third parties or external service providers with whom HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. Such third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only as strictly necessary for compliance with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group if any.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. If data is sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they are considered safe countries or because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR).
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: email@example.com.
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
• Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes in your personal data.
• Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
• Right of limitation to the treatment: supposes the restriction of the processing of personal data.
• Right of opposition: you can withdraw consent to the processing of data, opposing that they continue to be processed.
• Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be taken that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of data, you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been concluded with the users, in case the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU provided that it comes from sources other than it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU.
HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of HOTEL RURAL CABORREDONDO SLU. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to Other Websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility to configureor reject them in such a way as to prevent the installation of those that do not interest him. For more information see our Cookies Policy.